Buckeye Home Care
Buckeye Home Care is a Medicare/Medicaid certified Home Health Agency serving the many varied needs of home health care patients in the Central Ohio Area.
We are committed to providing comprehensive home care services to our clients that enhances and improves their quality of life. Buckeye Home Care provides many services and expertise to all our clients, including:
- Licensed, Bonded Skilled Services, including Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Physical & Occupational Therapists, and State Tested Nursing Assistants
- Expertise in Mental Health care including Dual Diagnosis populations
- Clinical Staff is trained in wound care, wound vac and IV therapies
- All our staff is trained in being supportive, increasing independence, encouraging responsibility and linking the consumer with the community services they may need that will enhance these goals
- Our Support staff has extensive home care experience and are trained like our field professionals to understand all our patient needs and goals and how their role is critical to providing excellent home care to our clients.
24-hour on call service
Insurance verification and authorization
Patient assessment and admission within 48 hours
Periodic updates with case managers, doctors, caretakers
Patient re-assessment and requests for additional services as needed
Assist consumer in linking with community services, such as, food pantries, pharmacy delivery, meals on wheels, doctors, durable medical equipment, and etc.
For More Information:
Call today for an evaluation 614-781-0357 or click here to contact us.